Wacker Neuson has a clear strategy for capitalizing on market opportunities and achieving long-term growth.
Our aim is to further strengthen our leading market positions and keep revenue and earnings on a growth line. We will achieve this by capitalizing on promising market dynamics in the construction and agricultural markets. In the medium to long term, we plan to gain market share and grow by strategically evolving our business model, sharing development and product know-how across all brands and leveraging sales synergies. Mergers and acquisitions are viable options if they help us expand internationally or enhance our product offering to the benefit of our customers.
The strengths of Wacker Neuson SE
- Financially strong – high equity ratio
- Corporate culture of a family-owned company
- International sales and service network
- Highest product and service quality
- Strong growth strategy
- Clearly defined business model